Friday, April 29, 2011

Casey Abrams Fans Tributes and Appreciation Zone

American IdolImage via Wikipedia
So not cool, America.  I warned you not to let this happen.

Without Casey, the show is less exciting, less entertaining, less crazy and missing the most talented contestant with the biggest heart since Adam Lambert.  EW.com called it right.  Say what you will about Casey Abrams (and for the record, I like his growl-singing) but the season died a little last night.

Watch Casey's American Idol Tribute and Farewell Performance here.  Watch until the end to catch a sweet Casey Abrams-Haley Reinhart moment.


Their Carole King duet was lovely too.


And here's a fan video for Casey.  Without a shadow of a doubt, the first of many.  If I knew how to make one of these, I'd make one myself.


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered by Blogger